1950 FIRESTONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Picked up another project this morning from the original owner . All OG parts including tires and all spray bombed everywhere except the tires and decals . I put a low ball offer of $200 on it about a month ago then just forgot about it . Received a response on Friday . Older Gentleman uses the library for internet . He stated that his grandmother bought it for his 14th birthday . Kind of felt bad at first , but seeing that he lives in one of those oceanfront condos I'm sure he can offered another one if he wants one .
monark.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up another project this morning from the original owner . All OG parts including tires and all spray bombed everywhere except the tires and decals . I put a low ball offer of $200 on it about a month ago then just forgot about it . Received a response on Friday . Older Gentleman uses the library for internet . He stated that his grandmother bought it for his 14th birthday . Kind of felt bad at first , but seeing that he lives in one of those oceanfront condos I'm sure he can offered another one if he wants one . View attachment 109717
I only find rusty junk, but the weather is bad here. Congratulations on such a pristine bike.

Great find.

Did he spray paint areas that were rusting?
Yes plus every thing else . The bike is a diffident 10 footer any closer and you see the rust he painted over Didn't bother taken any thing apart just tapped it off and started spraying , the front fender is pretty bad Looks like he left a battery in the no longer existing front light and it's missing the front jet ornament .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back