1957-58 plymouth build? suggsetions?????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks that last one is what im going for! :mrgreen:

If your going to do it then at will cost around $1000-$2000 something because I have thought it over thousands of times before, after I finally finish my Christine bicycle build I was thinking of making normal 58 Fury bicycle by having orignal color paint with gold parts on it and if I ever get into a real good amount of money I was going to use one of those four wheel bicycles then make a complete body just like a pedel car like one of my friends has done with her 50's Murray pedal car but bigger of course.

If you want it to be a more accurate 57 Fury they were in Sand Dune white & the 58's were Buckskin Baige, 58 Furys had regualar chrome V instead of gold, 57's had V's on the fenders just above the sides of the bumper.

I don't remember the rules about advertising other places and forums but my friends at Plymouth Central, Christine Car Club and the International Christine Club can help out with anything else you want to know.

Latest posts

Back