1962 Fire Arrow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It's not been a good week, been SICK. Ug! But was feeling a little better today and had to get out to get dog food so the muts don't starve. Anyway, once out I was feeling even better so decided to stop in at an antique mall I'd never been too. Much to my suprise it was alot better than the run of the mill Country Craft malls common around here. One of the first things I spotted was this 1962 Fire Arrow and at a price I couldn't pass up. I also scored the 1951 RCA Victor TV behind it. (I restore them too). Made me forget how crummy the rest of the week was.

DSC00764.jpg

WICKED!!!!
That tank and lights are awesome!
Does it have the doorbell in the tank?

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Feeling well enough to get the Arrow outside for a few pictures before it snowed today. Even got out his older brother the '61 Firebolt for a couple.

DSC00776-1.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

kingfish254 said:
WICKED!!!!
That tank and lights are awesome!
Does it have the doorbell in the tank?

Yea, it has the bell in the tank. It was sticking and would only ding going down, and then stick till I'd hit the side of the tank, but a little WD and now it's Ding Donging.

Latest posts

Back