1964 Belknap Bluegrass T-Bird (Huffy)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Picked this one up and just got it back together after a good clean up! :D

Nice! I know they used to name bikes after cars (Schwinn Corvette, Huffy Camaro, CCM? Mustang, Ross Barracuda) But I never knew they made a T-bird!

outskirtscustoms said:
Nice! I know they used to name bikes after cars (Schwinn Corvette, Huffy Camaro, CCM? Mustang, Ross Barracuda) But I never knew they made a T-bird!

Seems that Belknap was a Hardware store in Kentucky. Guess they had a deal with Huffy. I have seen a 1971 T bird also so they must have done it for a while. So far I have very little ads or info on Belknap. :D

That is INSANE!! That seat is the bees knees :shock:

The whole package rocks!!

:mrgreen:

I have a small stash of Belnap bicycle ads in the basement and every bike is Huffy built. The most enticing of all is a black and gold Huffy Silver Jet! I wish I had them in color!

Floyd said:
Isnt 1964 a pretty limited year for Huffy Dragbikes? Gotta think that's a rare one!

Yep, since they came with a Persons polo and bar many have been robbed for their common parts to use on a Stingray over the years. The seat and bar were missing on this one also. Spent near $200 getting correct replacements on ebay, lol :D

Latest posts

Back