1965 Schwinn Super Sport! Year I was born baby! Yeah!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
C-list find, price was reasonable so I jumped on it.
ALL ORIG!! gave it a quicky clean and lube and all seems well....well 'cept for the wheelset and tires.
Front wheel is shot so I'll have the hubs rebuilt on new wheels.
1965schwinnsupersportturkeyday2012001.jpg

1965schwinnsupersportturkeyday2012002.jpg

1965schwinnsupersportturkeyday2012003.jpg

1965schwinnsupersportturkeyday2012004.jpg

1965schwinnsupersportturkeyday2012005.jpg

1965schwinnsupersportturkeyday2012007.jpg

Thanks man! :D Its was just the initial clean up, I will tear her down, clean and lube some more, then polish up a few bits n' pieces. :D

Man,Beautiful lightweight.I've wanted a S/S or Superior from that era forever.Nice clean up it'll last another 50 years

Thanks gentalmen! I also have an early 70s Schwinn Super Sport that needs nothing but a wheelset, and an early 70s Schwinn Sport Tourer that needs a wheelset, brake calipers, and a rear deraileur, both are in the same shape as the 1965 SS and both are up for grabs! :D

Can you put up pics?
ilikebikes said:
Thanks gentalmen! I also have an early 70s Schwinn Super Sport that needs nothing but a wheelset, and an early 70s Schwinn Sport Tourer that needs a wheelset, brake calipers, and a rear deraileur, both are in the same shape as the 1965 SS and both are up for grabs! :D

congrats on the score. Beautiful bike (s). Now I want to find a kabuki to relive my youth.

Latest posts

Back