• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1968 huffy camaro project, 80's huffy 3 speed parts/restore,1959 amfskyrder no wheels ect.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I am seling off alot of my bikes i do onot ave time to do anything with first up my huffy camaro it needs very little to be ride able it is a rat not perfect has a huffy mag sprocket you get everything you see plus the chain guard which has been repaired and has terrible paint but original what i know it needs t be ride able tires aired up 2 links in the chain fixed and a bracket for the back of the tank light the tank light did work but needs to be reconnected.
second bike is ahuffy 3 speed basically selling just the wheels but you get the entire bike it has bad tires tubes re junk and no grips cables are seized and it's but ugly wheels roll straight and free need some cleaning the gears seem to shift but guarantees on how they are relatively complete but rough and ugly
ladies amf skyrider with tank and chain guard it is a frame forks seat post bars( cracked junk not recommended useable) stem and removed are the tank and chain guard and original fenders no seat wheels tires tubes chain or crank set it has a flashlight turned headlight for show all parts are very rusty
sell everything for 200 even just the camaro 175 just the 3 speed 10 just the amf 30 buy it all and i will throw in amf star cut sprocket plus a few other parts i have local pickup preferred and cash only no pay pal checks money orders ect. located in Arkansas city Kansas will get more pics soon everything sold as is NO REFUNDS!!!!!!
DSCF1616.JPG
60004_e227a903ffdee496c631021e77d6ee88.jpg

Latest posts

Back