1980 Torker L.P. Long Survivor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just finished tracking down all the parts to make this complete. I got it without tires, chain or brakes. I found some NOS Tioga Comp III' rainbow sticker tires, old knock off brake calipers form the 80's, Weinmann prebent levers and NOS Azumi chain. Everything else is OG as it was originally built

v4qu.jpg

8ba9.jpg

I just need to finish cleaning it up and then it's on to a photoshoot and selling it!

I'm imagining I'm 8 years old, the coolest kid in the neighborhood riding this bike to the arcade .... coming out 30 minutes later to find it's been stolen. :lol:

Love this bike man !!!

I keep drooling / staring at this bike !!! Are those factory bends in those levers or done in the garage / drive-way ? :mrgreen:

Thanks guys, I was really lucky to let this one pass through my collection. Unfortunately, being 6' 3" and never being allowed to race as a kid has left me without much nostalgia for the old school bmx bikes.

Ccr, I do have a price in mind and I'm also willing to trade for a complete motobike project ;-) The levers were sold as prebent and they're identical. I was looking for yellow dot weinmann or shimano prebent when I found these, haven't seen another set so it could be a well done driveway hack. Either case I think they fit the bike/era perfectly.

Btw this is #166 of the low profile long frames with the American bb.

Wish I could man, working on following through for 2 deals at the moment as it is to make good on, the way that bike looks it shouldn't last long. I will let you know if I stumble upon a motobike in a ditch somewhere though. I was going to compliment the levers either way, love the way those bent levers look on the right bars :mrgreen:

I LOVE THIS BIKE...but the angle of the handlebars is driving me nuts! :lol:

Line em up with the angle of the forks and let's see a photo. :wink:

Latest posts

Back