1997 Kona A’ha stars n bars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shameless post ... let me know if you are going to sell your wee little A'ha, I'd be more than a little interested :blush: .
I don’t intend to.. but I’m gonna be unloading some bikes very shortly.

With another chrome Landing Gear out front? What are the odds?
Odds are high! Although I really dig the p2 forks, they seem more at home on a diamond frame to me. (Or if I had run flat bars and a long stem on it.) The aesthetic of this frame just needs bmx forks IMO. Was happy to find the steerer was long enough on this LG fork. Thought I was going to have to have a fork made for it.

You got the cash and a way to get to Derangedo, Colorado?

https://westslope.craigslist.org/bik/d/durango-kona-ah-ha-cruiser/7316310957.html
Get it.

Dang! That’s a good price for what’s there! Looks like possibly a small?

I was joking...if it was close by I would have leaned on you...but, it is even out of my definition of 'local'. I've emailed him about shipping...if that falls through (probable)...then I'll throw a hail mary. I'll be in Yellowstone in a week and a half... I'll see if he has any reason to be in that direction while I'm there. Like I said, hail mary.

I think it's a Medium.

Jason, I'd go get it for you, but I need to stick close to home for a few weeks. The VA is finally getting me appointments for my disability claim that has been pending since last February.
I bought the one in Durango. It looks like this now:

Attachments

• image_50394881.JPG
    image_50394881.JPG
    440 KB · Views: 16
  • image_50415105.JPG
    image_50415105.JPG
    386.9 KB · Views: 16
  • image_50449409.JPG
    image_50449409.JPG
    445.4 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts