2.4" Maxxis Holy Rollers (24") for $15.99 shipped

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just giving a heads up. Cambria Bike is doing free shipping this weekend and they have the holy rollers on sale for $15.99. I have these tires on a few of my bikes and love them. Very smooth and BIG.

just enter this coupon code when checking out... SHFREE

http://www.cambriabike.com/Maxxis-Holy- ... -Black.asp

If i didn't already have a few sets, I'd grab some.

dsc03609qa.jpg

Well the price is right for some awesome tires if thats the size someone needs, good looking out man !!!

Steve did grab that 24" western flyer the other day :p

thanks for the heads up.

Great price for Maxxis. Wish I could have gotten a deal like that on my hookwooms.

Went ahead and ordered a pair - I like having all kinds of different tires in stock whether I have plans for them yet or not. I've also got a 24" CWC Frame and a set of 24" Schwinn New Departure S-2 Wheels looking for something to do - could be a match. Thanks for the heads up subadrew! Robert

hey good lookin out. Snagged a pair for my 24 in track certified BMX murry "the goonies" bike. The big Bmx from the movie. Cool bit of 80's kish. Now gotta reason to do the truffle shuffle.

I received my tires and much to my surprise the have a maximum inflation rating of 65psi!!! That's great news for me and a heck of a deal for 65psi tires - they are now keepers. That 24" CWC frame is starting to look a little better. Thanks again for the heads up! Robert

Latest posts

Back