20 inch rats (or customs) ~~~ Lets see em!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iven said:
haha i ride a ratty 5spd sting everyday to school..
74700_336384669766025_1241698040_n.jpg

I thought I recognized that bike! Had to run to Martins yesterday to get some toners and passed you slaloming the reflectors out by garden hwy.

Flamed Green Marble Smoothie
flamedgreenmarblesmoothie001_zpsc65236dd.jpg

flamedgreenmarblesmoothie005_zpsc7263dd1.jpg

flamedgreenmarblesmoothie006_zpsb68b9cde.jpg

Chromed Steel Flame, 14-speed gearing w/dual-suspension and large seat luxury – a bicycle made from a collection of leftover parts and a 15-year old frame; laid-back on speed, BIG on comfort, the bicycle for when I’m in my 70’! :)

Flamed Green Marble Smoothie
flamedgreenmarblesmoothie001_zpsc65236dd.jpg

flamedgreenmarblesmoothie005_zpsc7263dd1.jpg

flamedgreenmarblesmoothie006_zpsb68b9cde.jpg

Chromed Steel Flame, 14-speed gearing w/dual-suspension and large seat luxury – a bicycle made from a collection of leftover parts and a 15-year old frame; laid-back on speed, BIG on comfort, the bicycle for when I’m in my 70’! :)
i have a 26" next power climber with springer forks, white wall tires , next bmx bars , no brakes or gears that work!

i have a 26" next power climber with springer forks, white wall tires , next bmx bars , no brakes or gears that work!
"Flamed Green Marble Smoothie" has 70’s Suntour friction shifters (arguably the greatest friction shifters ever made), Bianchi road bike gooseneck, Worksman trike extra large saddle, Shimano Alivio rear derailleur, round Sugino 42T w/Shimano 38T Bio-Pace crank rings, Wald handlebar w/Tektro brake handle, custom laced 7-speed 20” rear wheel w/Maxxis Hookworm 20X1.95 tire @110PSI and a Kenda Kwest 20X1.5 front tire @100PSI, finally, the steel chromed flame was purchased at the Laconia Bike Week from a custom fabricator that sold chrome plated parts for custom choppers and Harley-Davidsons.

She is a truly comfortable ride and will be used as a hill climbing muscle-toner over the off-season winter months (beats sitting on the boring stationary! ). :D

My Gary Fisher Minnosaurus Ray
IMG_1933_zps0d9f0bc0.jpg

And my Next Disc Fixie with solid rubber tires.
IMG_6331.jpg

bbbb_zpsrzgaxr1r.jpg
[/URL]
I am still working on this, but here is my 20" electric fat tire. I need to replace the handlebars but im not sure of the style I want to do it in.
Any tips??
DS

I am still working on this, but here is my 20" electric fat tire.
Any tips??
DS

yeah, smoother tread tires. Those knobbies add so much drag they can reduce the range by %30-%40. The Mongoose Massif has smooth 20" fat tires. Buy one from Walmart.com, swap the tires and flip it for what ever you can, the diff will be your final cost for the new tires.

rick

yeah, smoother tread tires. Those knobbies add so much drag they can reduce the range by %30-%40. The Mongoose Massif has smooth 20" fat tires. Buy one from Walmart.com, swap the tires and flip it for what ever you can, the diff will be your final cost for the new tires.

rick
thanks for the idea, I will look into it

ba163d0a706e61ca9fc465fd130c45cd.jpg

Was a west coast chopper .
Custom sissy bar , 72 spoke wheels , chopper bar , the paint is total crap - but one day I'll fix that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool sissy bar and handlebars!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back