20" Monark

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been researching this bike and cant find any info. The serial number plate is missing so I know an exact year is impossible to find out. The main thing is I haven't been able to find another one with a straight down tube like mine. The headbadge is missing as well. Can anyone give an estimate time frame this was built, or maybe post a picture of a complete one?

Thanks

IMG_1838.jpg

Made in U.S.A., it's old, it's really cool. What more do you need to know? :wink: Get busy and make a bike out of it. :p 20" bikes with big fat balloon tires look so cool. I wish I was 4' tall again. Gary

62hotrod said:
it's a 20'' monark Rocket i had one and sold it, the 1st pic is a original one the 2nd is a custom i found this on eBay a wile back and the 3rd pic is the one i fixed up and sold nice bikes....
rocket.jpg

Thanks! That's a cool looking bike! I actually found a Western Flyer badged one in my picture folder that I had saved some time back. I finally got the stem out last night (in one piece) Can't say the same for the wedge or bolt.

Latest posts

Back