2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca teaser trophy pics now up!!

scrumblero said:
Aw man... that blows!!! :x
theVULTURE said:
that burns my britches!! man..... that's lame.....
slick said:
I can't believe that! I'm so sorry.
greg66 said:
WE ALL WILL BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THIS BIKE :x
Kuttnhack said:
We'll get your girl rollin again soon. That's what families do!
karfer67 said:
this is what its all about one guy helping another!

:oops: Hey guys, sorry I highjacked this thread. :oops:
:idea: You can find my reply to you here . . . viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31862

Well I thought I replied to this earlier, But dial up at home is just wrong in so many ways, And Mark, I feel your pain man that just bites, I used to feel that if something got stolen , that that person needed it more than me, now its like no ...give me my crap back lowlife !!! its just happening too much lately. As far as the show, we had a great time Larry was talking all about next year building this and that, my daughter took her trophy for kids bike into the Golden Corral restaurant to keep it safe (of course she almost left it on the table ) when we walked or should I say dragged out of there, and then we seen the light, My wife spotted a Goodwill store with a big lighted up sign and got rejuvinated so another 40 minutes but Larry scored on a nice bmx helmet (throw some game face next year) for the barrel race to defend his championship. The Toyota drove home fine as I had to worry earlier, radio cutting out when I hit the turn signal or brake driving to the rodeo. we took two cars this year as the bike roof rack flew off my wifes car friday doing 60 down the road :shock: And she went back to pick it up, thats love , but I sure felt bad, but all said and done we got home at 11:30 unloaded the bikes and crashed..

I've got a pic request.

I know there were a few others there with cameras during the awards and events. Since I was participating in the events I'm missing pics of things like the slow drag and the adult barrel races (at least until I lost in the 2nd round).

Specifically, I'd like to get a pic of me in the barrel races and during the awards. :mrgreen:

This is the bike that I was running in the races and got Best Mild Kustom on.

web.jpg

This popped up on CL in the South San Jose area. Might be a different one, but it looks very similar minus the training wheels to me.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/1995027212.html

I have for sale a girls Schwinn Sting Ray chopper 16 inch bike. I great shape and ready to ride. $45 obo (408)595-0962

keywords mini pit racer boys girls cruiser kids childs children bicycle beach
3nf3o23l05O55Y45P3aa7a1ff765ac4231e5a.jpg

Ok, sorry these are awfully late to post up here but between my broken knee and my wife just giving birth to our baby daughter, things have been really hectic around here. Here's the link to all the photos and some of my favorites below! http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad11 ... 0/?start=0
Photo075.jpg
Photo078.jpg
Photo113.jpg
Photo124.jpg
Photo142.jpg
Photo081.jpg

greg66 said:
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER SLICK. NOW THERE IS A PIC. OF M.MARTIAN RECEIEVING HIS AWARD FOR BEST MILD CUSTOM. VERY NICE BIKE.

The typical response to those that have seen the trophy is that it is a "kick a** trophy".

Mark just might have to watch out next year on the slow drags. I think I can fine tune that folding bike of mine to give him a good run for his money. :D

wasn't it your own son who got in your way right at the end? :lol: i told him to move but it was too late

jim u notice i dont even bother with the slow drags i got no slow speed balance. i saved it for the barrel drags

Latest posts

Back