2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca teaser trophy pics now up!!

GOODIES FOR THOSE FOLKS THAT ENTER A BIKE IN OUR SHOW. THIS IS ONE OF THE TWO DESIGNS. EACH OF THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE THAT ENTER THE BIKE SHOW WILL GET ONE OF THESE COOL KEY FOBS. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU NEED TO GET YER BIKES ENTERED BY 12 NOON!

100_7758.jpg

Greg, those are very cool.

I'm mostly ready to head out the door in the morning. Got my parts to see if anyone wants to buy anything all loaded, along with the roof rack and rear rack. Front wheels are off ready to throw three of them on the roof. Last one gets to go on the rear rack.

Not sure of a time, but I plan on getting out there sometime before 9.

Bringing the 41 Snyder, 47 Murray, 70's Free Spirit and the Black Friday Krate.

RODEOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try and take some pictures from my mobile hoveround for those of you who can't make it. 9.5 hours to go and counting!!!!! I can't sleep! It's like christmas, in hot as heck october over here!!!!!

Great show. Thanks to the Pedal Grinders for putting on a fun day.

Gotta start loading my pics now. :mrgreen:

Doh, 259 pictures... I think this might take me a while at 5 meg each.

well i took my dyno stretch to the show and was presented with a 2nd place in mild custom. won a sissy bars and a pen stripping job via Adam(thanks man) from the raffle. had a great time and look forward to more good time. it was my first bike shop and everyone was very friendly. great meeting you all and soooo many bike to check out and so many parts i want.

again thank you
Lonny

foryourride said:
well i took my dyno stretch to the show and was presented with a 2nd place in mild custom.
Lonny

hmm. I'm the one who got 1st in mild custom. :mrgreen:

almost half way uploaded with the pictures (115 of 259). For anyone who wants the original picture let me know. The full size ones are 3888 x 2592 and about 5mb each. These are downsized to 1600 x 1070 and about 2mb each.

http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez#100 ... &view=grid

If that link doesn't work just go to http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez and select the Rat Bike Rodeo 2010 album.

All of my pics are up on the link listed above. You can download any single image or download a zip file of all of them with the download link at the top.

I had a great time today at the Rodeo, BUT.........................My daughter’s O.C.C. chopper was stolen out of the back of my truck tonight after the Rodeo! We were in Elk Grove where I was dropping her off with her mother. I was in the house for a while and someone undid the tie-down straps from her bike and lifted it out over the side. I thank God that my Spoiler was left alone!!!!!

I'll be on the look-out for the new "owner" of a chrome Schwinn O.C.C. chopper with ape hangers. If any of you folks in Sacramento should happen to see one (or parts) maybe listed on C/list or whatever, please let me know.

BTW. Thanks for the pics M.Martian

Aw man... that blows!!! :x Her bike was sweet! Hopefully it will be found before its parts...

now I feel lame for whining about running out of gas on the bridge ... :roll:

Fireproof said:
I had a great time today at the Rodeo, BUT.........................My daughter’s O.C.C. chopper was stolen out of the back of my truck tonight after the Rodeo! We were in Elk Grove where I was dropping her off with her mother. I was in the house for a while and someone undid the tie-down straps from her bike and lifted it out over the side. I thank God that my Spoiler was left alone!!!!!

I'll be on the look-out for the new "owner" of a chrome Schwinn O.C.C. chopper with ape hangers. If any of you folks in Sacramento should happen to see one (or parts) maybe listed on C/list or whatever, please let me know.

that burns my britches!! did you forget to remove the sign that said "come and help yourself to MY stuff"?!
I can't believe someone pinched her bike right out of the truck..... so sorry to hear that...
I have a new StingRay to replace her chopper, if Leyla needs a new ride. I know it was more special having a smaller version of Dad's bike though.
I'll be on the lookout for her bike.
man..... that's lame.....

WE HAD A GREAT 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO.THANK YOU FIREPROOF FOR MAKING ALL THE KEY CHAINS ,MIKE FROM VINTAGE BICYLE SUPPLY FOR HIS SUPPORT,THE CHOPADEROS THANKS TED,JAYDAWG FOR THE TROPHYS, KUTTNHACK''RAY'' FOR YOUR DONATIONS, EZZRA FOR YOUR TROPHY ,VULTURE FOR YOUR TROPHYS, AND M.MARTIAN FOR POSTING PICS.

Fireproof said:

Man Mark! I can't believe that! I'm so sorry. We all will be on the lookout for the bike. The neighbors didn't see anything huh? That seriously blows my mind. I'm going to have to start putting chains around mine whenever I park also. That takes a lot of nerve to undo the straps and walk away with it.
Well, on the bright side, you did win for the second year in a row for the slow drags! Congrats! The show was a lot of fun! This is definately a show that shouldn't be missed next year. My advice is to bring a show bike, and a competition bike for the contests, that way you don't have to worry about scratching your paint and you can have loads of fun in the process!

Mark, I have two black ones. Take your pick. It's a gift to make up for your loss. I'll take them to VBS, they will be in the trailer late Monday. The black matches your Spoiler better anyway. Everything happens for a reason, silver lining in every cloud. The thief will be getting massive bad karma. So, don't sweat the small stuff. We'll get your girl rollin again soon. That's what families do!

mark that sucks i am so sorry that happened. ray thanks for stepping up like that for him. this is what its all about one guy helping another! for those who have not done so check out the killer pics posted in the link above by m. martian i had not realized how low i was getting on my stingray in the turn until i saw that shot of myself. a few thanks, first off my fellow pedal grinders members i am proud of them and made my life much easier atthe show. mark (fireproof) for getting the super cool key fobs done for the show. mike and vintage bycycle supply for hooking us up with deals on parts for the raffle, donating a gift certificate and just generally plugging the show. to the chopaderos for coming out i always love to see those stunning basmans. and finally to all those who attended and hung out with us with out you guys the show would not happen and we hope to see yall next year. the idea of doing a night rodeo is already rumbling around in my head :idea:

Latest posts

Back