2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO big changes!! CALIFORNIA

we might be riding from the grid to the rodeo, anybody down to join us?

Fireproof said:
The bullhorn is cool!!!!!!!! 8)

Especially when the batteries are charged! :lol:

:lol: I hear ya!! it was just a bad connection in the mic :oops:

a few changes and a final date change really i mean it this time its set so set your clocks NOW. the 2010 rat bike rodeo will be held saturday oct 2nd. we thought about doing the last sat but that is the day before Halloween. also this will be presented by the PEDAL GRINDERS BICYCLE CLUB and we are also for the first time going to have a show as well as the competitions. a class list for the show will be posted shortly. comp classes will remain the same and those who said they were going to do trophies if you could contact me just to make sure we are still on track please do so through here or call me. if you cant thats cool just let me know. we will also be selling hot dogs, burgers and soda for cheap no race track prices i promise. a swap area will also be available for those wanting to do so. thanks to all for your interest in the show and if someone knows a dj or has a decent size stereo like what was used last year let me know mine died.

show classes will be just five bucks for each bike entered competition classes will be free like last year

best paint -al
y award - jay dawg
tetanus award -vulture (previously called worst paint but might end up that still)
original restored -adam
mild custom -greg
full custom-esrea (dude i always forget how to spell your name)
chopper -greg
muscle bike -adam
kids bike -greg
best chick bike - greg
best suede-greg
trailer queen award-adam
motorized (engine or motor must run to accept trophy) -adam

BEST SKID MARK: the VULTURE

BARREL DRAGS ADULT CLASS: karfer67

BARREL DRAGS KIDS CLASS: greg

BARREL DRAGS PEE WEE CLASS: greg

SLOW DRAGS: jaydawg

WORST PAINT: the VULTURE (rusty bike sorta deal)

this section is for club and individual fav awards

CHOPADEROS PICK: NHFF (TED)

PEDAL GRINDERS PICK: -ADAM

SMOKES & SPOKES:

VINTAGE BIKE SUPPLY PICK: MIKE S

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd galt california

Sweet!! I'll be there!! :mrgreen:
gonna skip a race to be there, but let's face it..... the rodeo is waaay more fun, and it's THE RODEO! 8)

I will build the 2 awards you have me listed for, and if you need me to do another 1 or 2, just let me know :wink:

can't wait to see all my crazy friends!!

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd galt california

thanks vulture for your support been awhile since i have seen ya. bring that toy of yours that makes my voice even more annoying than usual. i still remember last year and i cant remember who it was i was talking on it they asked me a question and without thinking i turned to the person (was basicly standing next to me and i sorta blasted them with it. oops

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd galt ca 13 SHOW CLASSES ADDED!!

I have seen spy shots of the trophies greg is making and they are awesome. swap meet spaces available too just let me know ahead of time so i know how much room to make

So the plan is Oct 2nd? Greg's post kind of confused me by the post title of Oct 16th and saying that the date is set in stone.

I definately plan on making it and bringing a few bikes with me.

M.Martian said:
So the plan is Oct 2nd? Greg's post kind of confused me by the post title of Oct 16th and saying that the date is set in stone.

I definately plan on making it and bringing a few bikes with me.
SORRY FOR THE MIXUP OCT.2ND IS THE DATE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

This year has been great! with all the shows and stuff to do's! I hope I can make it to this show as well. Cheers! :D

right on dude thanks that helps out a lot. also we are adding a raffle full of new bike parts for your rides. from tires to handlebars we will have a bit of something for all. also we are putting together a bike that will be the grand prize of the raffle. it is a blue black friday stingray kustomized by the club and pinstriped by myself. tell your friends even if they dont have bikes bring em this show should not be missed it is unlike any other show that i know of. i will be posting teaser picks of the trophies as soon as i get some pinstriped. 26 show class trophies plus the comp trophies plus club and special pick trophies. there will be a ton of stuff to give away. i am very excited about the show this year and as it says on the flyer GET ER" DONE!!!

a few items about the comp classes. the kids barrel drags class will be split into two classes 9 and younger and 13 to 10.
the barrel drags will be different than last year. it will be heads up style flag start with two bikes going head to head. one barrel to get around and back to the finish line.

the skid contest is split into kids and adult class but this time the kids class will be lumped into 13 and younger. also it will he judged by length of the skid only. although anyone who hits the gate will get extra points sorry as the president i say so lol.

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca 13 SHOW CLASSES WIN A BIKE!

BUMP AND ADAM MARK JAYDAWG DOWN FOR THE Y AWARD. WE NEED KUTTNHACK TO MAKE A TROPHY.WHERE ARE YOU RAY.WE NEED ONE OF YOUR CRAZY TROPHYS FOR THIS SHOW.

Latest posts

Back