2015 Shiny Side Up... Who's going?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Rat Rod Bikers! It seems like this years Shiny Side Up is exactly one week before the BoX deadline again, and Ive already seen a few members mention they are trying to finish their builds by then too, so who's gonna be there?!?! Im definitely going with a few of my bikes again including my BoX build. It would be awesome to see more RRBrs there this year and set up an unofficial RRB area:thumbsup: Heres a link to my pictures from the show last year http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/behind-bars-inc-shiny-side-up-2014-bicycle-show-san-jose-show-pics.85551/ . Im sure you'll recognize some of deven_science and karfer67's sweet bikes:D

Anyway here is the official flyer

Planning to be there with my entry. Basically a month away!

Edit: I took pics last year, too.

Nice! Ill see you there! Nice pics, I was talking to the guy that made that black ALL carbon fiber bike, and apparently he works for a company that makes prototype carbon parts for Ferrari :eek: Sounds like a cool gig:D

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!:13:

I'm not positive that I'm going this year. I've been for two years in a row, but it's very much a good ol' boy system with that show, and they mostly just hand each other trophies while others watch.

Meh, I'll see as the time comes closer whether I want to make the trip or not. Midnight Mass is in Woodland the day before, and it's looking like it will now have a bicycle component to the show, so I'm thinking that I'll be supporting that, and then I'll see if I feel like going down to San Jose the next day for another show.

I'm not positive that I'm going this year. I've been for two years in a row, but it's very much a good ol' boy system with that show, and they mostly just hand each other trophies while others watch.

Meh, I'll see as the time comes closer whether I want to make the trip or not. Midnight Mass is in Woodland the day before, and it's looking like it will now have a bicycle component to the show, so I'm thinking that I'll be supporting that, and then I'll see if I feel like going down to San Jose the next day for another show.
Sounds chill. I was kinda looking forward to seeing 8 ply tho:(

Well said deven. I just go to see my buddies and hang with the club.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

You and I both, and like you said, it's like a good ol boy system. Cant even start loading up until well after the event is over and they are done handing each other awards.

Ive never won first there either, second twise. That show is just to see cool stuff and friends

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back