2017 MBBO#06 and 2018 WBO thread (Countdown clocks on page 2.)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Rat Rod @LukeTheJoker should be able to help with that.
They might be nursing thr heads,give them a day or 2...
26219980_10155420279939811_6781502118765328835_n.jpg

These were last year's Winter Build Off rules....

January 1, 2017 - April 1, 2017

Going to run this as an "Anything Goes" build off.

Rules
1: Start a build thread in the WBO forum area and post your progress there as it happens.
2: Must be human powered. (Can have motor as well.)
3: Build cannot be finished at the time of the first post. (We want to see some progress happen!)
4: Must be in the finished area by the deadline to be eligible for voting.
5: Riding photo or video if rideability is questionable.
6: You must have fun.

Does not matter if builds are already started before the build-off, provided they are not a completely finished build.

Deadline countdown is here: (April 1st 11:59pm USA Central):
https://countingdownto.com/countdown/rrb-wbo-2017-finish-countdown-clock

It seems like we determined that this build off took some of the thunder out of the big annual RRB Build Off. Wondering if it needs to end earlier so that there is more down time between competitions.

So...which set of rules are actually in effect; these, or the ones we've been discussing since last April? I'm confused.

So...which set of rules are actually in effect; these, or the ones we've been discussing since last April? I'm confused.

I'll post whatever yall want. :)

Just showing you what was in place last year.

I will say that these smaller build offs need to be managed by a forum member and not me. Luke used to be the one to take charge of these, but he has been taking time off. I chose a long time ago to only focus on managing the main build off each year. Anything other than that needs to be decided upon by others.

Any forum member that wants to oversee this one, please raise your hand. :rockout:

So where is the WBO thread located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we're all ok with the rules laid out by Luke in the first post of this thread...
My suggestion would be to post in the corresponding Builds area with WBO Vintage or WBO Scratch in your title. Then if a moderator could put the MBO away in the archives, and set us up an area to post in, it'd be fairly easy to copy our threads over. I'd volunteer but my raggedy laptop is still running XP...

Carl.

Okay...I'm an idiot...I totally missed Luke's list of rules in the initial post. :rolleyes:

I went ahead and set everything up and have also alerted folks on social media that it has begun.

If I can find the time I'll also try to make a homepage post as well as sending an email out to the newsletter subscribers.

Let me know if I forgot anything.

Okay...I'm an idiot...I totally missed Luke's list of rules in the initial post. :rolleyes:

I went ahead and set everything up and have also alerted folks on social media that it has begun.

If I can find the time I'll also try to make a homepage post as well as sending an email out to the newsletter subscribers.

Let me know if I forgot anything.
Brother you are awesome.
That's half of why we keep coming back.

Carl.

Kudos Steve,bravo on the great work with this sit @Rat Rod

Have not heard from LuketheJoker in a while,hope all is okay downunder.

I'm hoping Luke's okay too and just resting up. Haven't seen him on here in ages... mind you, I was awol for quite some time too, so I understand the need to stay away for a bit.

My hat's off to @Rat Rod for keeping this site alive.

:41:

Latest posts

Back