2017 Schwinn Phantom

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had room for another bike, I would order that bike for $176. You can't get a cruiser like that that is American made or high quality for anywhere near that price. Especially with the Shimano 3 speed with coaster hub.
I rode a Diamondback Edge in ND regularly, same kind of quality, Pacific made, but it held up well for all the riding I did with it. Still won't give up my American made Hawthorne though.

Always room for another sweet bike...do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Down to $159 and change...bargain time. Wheel set and tires are worth that.

I like personalizing my bikes, a little more room to add and change stuff.

Always room for another sweet bike...do it.

I have no room and bikes aren't allowed to be on the premises where I live. But I just tried anyway at $159, in Hawaii:
"Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order."

I have no room and bikes aren't allowed to be on the premises where I live. But I just tried anyway at $159, in Hawaii:
"Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order."
Bummer on two counts. What’s up with no bicycles allowed? Guess I understand the shipping issue.

I had kept the wife's and my bike under a stairwell out of sight. But others were propping the exit only doors open so they could get easy access with their "support dogs" and it became a security issue. They were ticked that they had to use the front door only and complained about our two bikes under the stairwell. Just out of spite, so the manager had to ban bikes. We keep them next to our bed, the only spot possible now. Only 420 sq ft of condo. Can't even keep them locked up outside. I like my bike in my room anyway.

I had kept the wife's and my bike under a stairwell out of sight. But others were propping the exit only doors open so they could get easy access with their "support dogs" and it became a security issue. They were ticked that they had to use the front door only and complained about our two bikes under the stairwell. Just out of spite, so the manager had to ban bikes. We keep them next to our bed, the only spot possible now. Only 420 sq ft of condo. Can't even keep them locked up outside. I like my bike in my room anyway.
In your climate I wouldn’t want to leave a bike outside but you would think a bike rack could be provided...or storage lockers.
We had to remove our bike hauling trailer from our driveway. There is a code issue against it. So now having to pay for a storage unit, but it also allowed some bikes to be moved from garage. Problem now I have more space. Got to keep thinking “downsize” though.

Ouch...that opportunity has passed...

Phantom.jpg

Yikes.

Where it shows a box for style, click and select the other one, same bike. Lower price. It changes day by day.

I'll bet they have a program that does all the calculations by the minute and recommends the price changes. Millions of calculations that can't be verified in time to make them viable. Whatever it says to do has been proven to make a profit somehow. The old way of doing it would take a week of mathematicians working around the clock.
NASA+scientists+with+their+board+of+calculations,+1961.2.jpg

Previous replies funny stuff.
Bike lust warfare.
Raise price, cut price, hook em and then reel them in.
Mine was 179$ if I remember correctly.

Latest posts

Back