24" and 26" Jerald Slick Tires (Square Tread)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up everyone? I think that it's great that these tires are such a hit, so I'll make everyone on here a deal. If you call me and mention this post, I'll pay for the shipping to anywhere in the continental US if you order a pair of our tires. That makes it an even $48 (including shipping) for the pair of these tires that have been custom made for us for over 70 years (the company is going on it's 113th year in business).

This will not work on our website, so you'll have to call (319) 234-6195 and ask for Tim to get this deal.

I look forward to seeing what kind of response this gets.

We also specialize in custom tube bending if anyone has any items or ideas that need assistance!

Take Care!

Tim G
General Manager/Jerald Sulky Company

That's awesome! I'm a big fan of the tires.

DSC04953.jpg

DIGGIN' IT!

Now I just gotta find another Cruiser frame to build around those Way Cool tires!

the only way this would be better is if they had fat white walls too. You sir are awesome.

Wow! I just found what I want for Christmas! I've heard of them but never seen them for sale... they're perfect for what I want to build!

--Rob

gowjobs said:
cman said:
xHOBOPHOBIAx said:
the only way this would be better is if they had fat white walls too. You sir are awesome.

or a 24x3 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A 24x3 might be TOO big. My 24x2.125 is more like a 2.4 compared to my other 2.125 tires!
TheDX07.gif
Anyone know the width of it :?

COOL! I've been looking for a reason (excuse :roll: ) to buy...I'm calling tomorrow!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back