• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 24" Schwinn S-2 Wheels and Tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sunny Florida Starting October 1, 2016!!!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi! I bought these a few years ago when I was considering trying a set of 24" wheels on a build - never happened. This is exactly the way they were shipped - I never did anything with them. The Rear Hub is a New Departure and the Front is a Schwinn Script - both need to be cleaned up. The S-2 rims are straight but have spotty rust that also needs to be taken care of. There are no visible dents. There is a missing spoke but if you look at the spokes closely they are all rusted and probably should just be replaced. Tires are made by Ecole - never heard of them. They have small cracks throughout the entire pair of tires so you can have them if you want or I can pull them off to save on shipping - your choice. Selling Price is $50 Plus Shipping. Thank You for Looking. Robert SOLD!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back