• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

26” wheel set nexus hub

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coming up for sale is a pair of 26 x 2.125 white wheels with white wall tires and a nexus three speed hub. They are currently on one of my bikes but I am going to be taking them off because I’m go in a different direction. Pictures will be made soon but otherwise they are in good shape. I am Located in San Diego California I think 40 bucks would be fair for the pair so if you’re interested send me a message if your local or I can ship additionally. Would give preference to local guys first since I wouldn’t have to have the hassle of shipping but I have shipped it before so no problem.

Pics

Attachments

• 648CDCD6-0BE7-4304-BAEF-92E4A4B8C0D5.jpeg
    648CDCD6-0BE7-4304-BAEF-92E4A4B8C0D5.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 325
  • 907BEDB7-64F4-4E80-94A7-4AC5527629D2.jpeg
    907BEDB7-64F4-4E80-94A7-4AC5527629D2.jpeg
    314.5 KB · Views: 307
  • 7F1C42CF-3364-4239-84D5-497005D2DC6E.jpeg
    7F1C42CF-3364-4239-84D5-497005D2DC6E.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 282
Do you have the shifter too?
How about just the hub and shifter shipped to Illinois 60915?
I really don't need the wheels...

Carl.

Do you have the shifter too?
How about just the hub and shifter shipped to Illinois 60915?
I really don't need the wheels...

Carl.
I have the shifter,but will not separate/tear apart wheels. $$150 shipped/packed with:shifter,wheels,tires,tubes,hubs.

Wow shipping is pricey to get over them mountains!
That's big jump from $40. GLWTS and thanks for the quick reply.

I fully understand. I also know a hub and a shifter setup in a 8" square box would cost a lot less. But I don't expect you to tear it apart, that's your prerogative, and I respect that.

good example why i only sell local,ppl think u shoud buy materials spend tome packing rake te part to the shipper for free,been there,the same person who complains is the first one that finds somthing wrong when they they get the stuff,dont want the hassel anymore,

good example why i only sell local,ppl think u shoud buy materials spend tome packing rake te part to the shipper for free,been there,the same person who complains is the first one that finds somthing wrong when they they get the stuff,dont want the hassel anymore,
You are absolutely right and on point. So far I have successfully ship whole bicycles and Parts and what I do is that I inquire if they’re willing to pay for shipping and materials and I give them an honest quote and if they refuse then I know they don’t wanna pay.

And also the reason why I keep the shipping as an option is because In my local area sometimes I would have a hard time selling something so I do expand.

Latest posts

Back