26" bent springer forks...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is a good web-site to find some "lowrider-style" bent and twisted springer forks for my 26" Schwinn?

thanks in advance... i know street lowrider has them and cheap but i just don't trust /like there lack of customer service.

DSCF0468Medium.jpg

I have a used set we may be able to sell... will have to ask my partner if he is gona need them will let you know

Stephen/ Wingman

old school 64 said:
I have bought alot off battleaxecycles.com on some of my past builds and have always been very happy with the service, good pricing too.

dude ive tried to buy off of battleaxecycles.com before and i got everything in my "cart" and i was ready to check out and there was no freakin button to click on to submit my order. them sons of beaches!

just google lowrider bicycle parts and start shoppin

Easy E

elvis51 said:
old school 64 said:
I have bought alot off battleaxecycles.com on some of my past builds and have always been very happy with the service, good pricing too.

dude ive tried to buy off of battleaxecycles.com before and i got everything in my "cart" and i was ready to check out and there was no freakin button to click on to submit my order. them sons of beaches!

just google lowrider bicycle parts and start shoppin

Easy E
Boy I feel silly now..tried Friday to order some more parts for my beach cruiser, and low and behold..I couldn't "check out" either..my bad guys..

Hey Man, Call Knight Bikes (here in Miami).
They have an attic full of lowrider parts.
They sell that stuff cheap. I've picked up
some great stuff from them, they just want
it gone.

Latest posts

Back