26" BMX Too good to be true?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I did a search for a 26" BMX frame and found this ad: Less than 100 bucks shipped? It's a reputable company I believe. I don't have room for a bike but if I did I would look into this.

https://www.vemwear.com/bicycle-bik...bm-a6z15uf85?zenid=fd8e42o09kl2qcvts6rhkqbh17
1588579215135.png

Edit on May 06:
"Googled a Schwinn Wayfarer 700c Bicycle. VemWear showed the bicycle for 99.00. I made the transaction through PayPal. After no confirmation I messaged online 3 times with no response. Tried to call the number on their website and it doesn't even ring. I filed a dispute with PayPal to get refund. Beware of this Scammer"

Last edited:
Edit on May 06:
(They use paypal, should be simple to trace and prosecute.)

From a complaint website:
"Googled a Schwinn Wayfarer 700c Bicycle. VemWear showed the bicycle for 99.00. I made the transaction through PayPal. After no confirmation I messaged online 3 times with no response. Tried to call the number on their website and it doesn't even ring. I filed a dispute with PayPal to get refund. Beware of this Scammer"

I'm thinking that at the moment, :whistle: many are online shopping, and using google to do it. If you are searching for a bike part, and land on a site you never heard of, also sells ladies fashion, woodworking machinery, fine jewelry and chainsaws, Watch out! :comando:

Latest posts

Back