2nd annual Bicycles at the Ballfield Augusta KS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
HEY EVERYONE! It's that time of year again. We will be hosting a bicycle show and swap meet at Garvin Park in Augusta KS on Saturday October 24th from 10am to 4pm. Admission is free to sell or buy. No fee for bike entries. We do ask that you bring a non perishable food item for the Augusta Caring center. We will also be raffling off a couple bikes at a dollar a ticket. All money raised goes directly to the Augusta High School Band for their D.C. trip.

Friend us on Facebook. Bicycles-at the-Ballfield

One of the bikes to be given away free to a kid 12 or younger.

Another 12 and under free bike. Kids like motorcycles!

One of the raffle bikes. $1 a chance to win. All proceeds go to Augusta high school band DC trip.

Last edited:
Last year was great, this year looks like it will be even better! If you didn't make last years, you need to make this years!!!

So, my laptop was being a pain and the WiFi has been kind of iffy lately not sure what's up with that. But somehow created about 12 of the same event on Facebook. So many of you got notification that there were 12 of the same event followed by notification that 11 of those were cancelled. I can assure you that the event hs NOT been cancelled. I apologize to all of you who got bombarded by notifications tonight. Hope to see you all at the show. It's gonna be a fun time.

2 of the bikes I'll be bringing to sell.

1959 Schwinn Spitfire, done bobber style, great rider.
attachment.php

1957 Westen Flyer X-53, from original owner. Tank is nice, wierd reflections in picture!
attachment.php

There will be lots of great sellers, and showers. Come buy at the show/swap, why deal with all those high shipping costs.

ODDER your still sideways!!!! Lmaso

Last edited:
Love that X! ODDER always has been sideways. I don't see change in the future either. He should do like I do, let your kids & grandkids do the computer stuff for you!:D

Almost finished with another raffle bike today. Pics soon. Couple more trophies done too.

The really ODD things that pop up, when you hang out with these guys!!! LOL

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oddly, Odder, has been Ordered to show the Odder creation! Omitting the Oddly Order for the Odder creation is Odd for Odder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back