2nd annual Bicycles at the Ballfield Augusta KS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I have to get out to the flat lands and hang out at a few of your events! I was almost ready to go for this one, buy Saturday is my grand daughters 3rd birthday.
Happy birthday to your granddaughter. Theres always next year. Plus you'll have a whole year to get her hooked on bikes so she will want to come next time.

11 and a half hours to go. Maybe I will get take a few of those for sleeping. See all you cool cats and kitties tomorrow. Let's fill the park up with some pedal powered old school cool.

"pedal powered old school cool" I like that! I got em loaded. See ya about the crack of noon! Seriously, I'm "hoping" to get there early.

Ok. I'm up and got coffee cooking. After a shower and a bite to eat I'm going to finish loading Stingrays. It's going to be a nice day today. After the sun comes up. Might need to bring a sweatshirt. . . . . @oldfart36 :21:

Awesome show/swap! Thanks Judd & all the other people who made this possible. Next year will be even bigger! Anyone who took pics, please post them. I forgot my camera & the one on my phone sucks.

Got some good pics. Thanks to my lovely wife. She was crazy helpful today. I'll get em loaded up soon. You can see them on our Facebook now. But I'll get them on here soon.

I'd like thank everyone who helped me make this happen. I feel so blessed to have positive people in my life. Doing positive things. Those kids faces when they won the bikes, that's what it's all about. I just love it! Can't wait to do it again next year.

A few bike pics...
19e3df4eacb76cb5ea0ad3cc5987e829.jpg
ec2f07c2acd070bc3ff82c7f86077b54.jpg
2e47650648a3ce0bc3a43cfe6ad53c6f.jpg
c37a7fd65bdc840a0879bdcccc61c80a.jpg
76002294e14a2ad3f9f36f9de62af5b3.jpg
0386a1dbec0bc4d8cd1c568471e52592.jpg
fbc2d2f4e9c1a1235d93c6ba5dff6b85.jpg
78a757e1c4e2ac4bb6950909dad6bf0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Ed for the pics.

The coolest thing about the shows for me is the diversity. The only requirement is the vehicle has at least one wheel. Low riders, BMX bikes, trikes, fat tire bikes, tank bikes, road bikes, shiney bikes, rusty bikes, motorized bikes etc. Womens bikes & mens bikes. Old bikes, new bikes. There are old folks (like me), young folks & children. People from all walks of life & all nationalities & a great event that is family oriented. If you like/love bikes of any kind, make sure you plan to attend this event next year!

If you weren't there, you missed out!!!! #2 was a lot of fun, and lots of great bike-a-mania! I think one thing that should be said here is: A giant shout out to ODDER! He's busted his butt to put together an event for all us bike addicts and our families to enjoy, that also benefits the people around us! When you think about it, that's a hard thing to accomplish! Great day, Great people, Great bikes! Thanks Judd for all your hard work putting this shin-dig together!!!

Let's all help make #3 the blow out!!!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate it and all your help in putting this on. I got pics loaded to photobucket last night. Today I'll sift through and get em on here.

If you weren't there, you missed out!!!! #2 was a lot of fun, and lots of great bike-a-mania! I think one thing that should be said here is: A giant shout out to ODDER! He's busted his butt to put together an event for all us bike addicts and our families to enjoy, that also benefits the people around us! When you think about it, that's a hard thing to accomplish! Great day, Great people, Great bikes! Thanks Judd for all your hard work putting this shin-dig together!!!

Let's all help make #3 the blow out!!!

+1

Chris Wittig and his Best Unfinished Shelby we think.

Lowrider Mike and his Best Lowrider

Best Chick bike went to LeAnn Kennedy

Oldfart 36 Best Tank Bike

Tommy Aikens Best Motorized bike

Macy Best Kids Bike

Wayne Matney Best Ape Hangers

Brooke Hattabaugh Best BMX

LoraMae Welty Best Ratrod

Everett Price Best in Show

Oldfart 36 Gear up choice award

Dangratsdan Dan Welty Peoples Choice

Latest posts