2nd Annual Va Beach Spring Bike Bash, 5/3/14

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The second annual bike bash will be held at Chicho's pizza in May 3, 2014. It will once again will be run by the Altered Suspension low rider club. Let's see if we can outnumber their bikes this year with vintage bikes. We will be doing the swap thing again so feel free to bring your extra/unwanted stuff and make some cash to spend on someone else's extra/unwanted stuff. They haven't posted anything yet about the cost to enter a bike. I haven't talked with the organizer yet about other details such as music, etc but I will update this as things clear up.

Here's the Facebook event page for it.
https://www.facebook.com/events/667839379947295/667859449945288/?notif_t=event_mall_comment

Last year's show was fun. I took a number of vintage bikes. And left with less. Even got an award.
We few members from this area found that there were more avid vintage collectors than we expected from the area.

Here is a few of the gang from last year
attachment.php

I hope to have a number of bikes and parts to bring this year....so I'll be there, regardless.
I agree though, we need more vintage bikes than the twisted metal lowriders to show up this year. But if you want to see some beautiful twisted metal bikes...those AS members have some amazing rides for sure.
Here is a few of the bikes from last year's show.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I also read on FBook that there will be an organised bike ride afterwards for those that are interested. I would just need to figure out how to lock all my stuff up to leave my babies unattended. Now to figure which one would be the rider for the ride.....hmmmmm

Hopefully I'll still have some nice bikes left to swap or sell after the 3/1 Eden NC Swap ....also a great Swapmeet.

Looking forward to seeing the Hamptonroads vintage and ratrod collectors again.
Hoping for some warm weather this year too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
That's great news Tony. And yes there are plenty of hotels and many within walking distance to the Chicos Pizzeria that is sponsoring the swap/show.
It is being held one block from the Va. Beach ocenfront. And we'll ahead of the summer crowds so room rates should be less. I have at least one extra room if you need a place to crash.
Send me an email if I can help.
Parking can be tricky at this location so early arrivals is best. I'm sure you'd be bringing your trailer full of bikes.
And if you bring some of you show bikes then there is a reduced entry fee from $15 per to $10 if more than one is entered. Of course if you do bring show bikes then my chance of winning a classic category goes out the window....but I welcome the challenge.

That would be cool if the NCAA members showed up this year.

Anybody going besides me to this show?
If not then I'll be disappointed and lonely.

Supposed to be a gorgeous day on Saturday.
I'm bringing a number to show and sell.

Latest posts

Back