'38 Ford Pickup

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the h.a.m.b. would love this build. with that deep tunnel i would start thinking fighter jet inside. sorta like the mid sixties t-birds. lol. just thinking out loud.

It is pretty tight on the inside but I think I can manage. I cut out some flanges today and started a set of headers.

IMG_20120601_165157.jpg

If ya need a Kansas license plate LMK, free if you want to pay shipping. That is one bad 38!

I think I have enough plates to finish it but if I don't I'll let you know! I wanted to use bomber seats but they are sooo expensive so I'm going to try and make a pair.

IMG_20120606_194235.jpg

IMG_20120606_194259.jpg

IMG_20120606_211234.jpg

Man those seats are awesome. The backs almost look like tombstones, all they need now is RIP and a date engraved in them... :lol:

Thanks! I finished up the seats, progress is probably going to really slow down because I just got a new job today at a restoration shop so I'll be working on other peoples cars more then mine.

IMG_20120608_195311.jpg

Looks great, congrats on the job. If you put half as much attention to detail and skill into customer's projects as you do your own you'll do well.

outskirtscustoms said:
Ah British cars.....The only ones with positive wire ground. :roll:

that's "positive earth" in the queen's english. lol

ezernut9mm said:
outskirtscustoms said:

that's "positive earth" in the queen's english. lol
That makes it sound worse. I miss my old Mercedes diesel all brown grounds. But then you have the joys of vacume leaks.

outskirtscustoms said:

Old Dodges and Plymouths (40's) had a positive ground. In the last two days I've learned that almost every British car leaks oil and they can be really unreliable, I think I'm going to stick with American iron.

Latest posts

Back