4 year old son's Bad ... Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 4 year olds new trike. He complained that no one looked at his bike when he rode with me so I had to build him something cool. So here it is...lol

First frame, a little big for him with the 20" front wheel...

So we swithced to a 16" frame and went from there.

Then some Mini Apes

Learning some tricks.

Rolling one handed, brake hand of course.

25" apes

Honest officer, the grips are not above my shoulders. Let me stand up and show you...

SEE!! OK, maybe a BIT above but its because I am short...lol

needs a rear basket or trunk box !

Agreed, I am working on it. This was quickly slapped together to make sure it worked and he could ride it. He is good on it but a little slow due to the weight and extra wheels. But slow works for me with a 4 year old on trike. Everyone seems to forget how easy they are to tip, lol.

Agreed, I am working on it. This was quickly slapped together to make sure it worked and he could ride it. He is good on it but a little slow due to the weight and extra wheels. But slow works for me with a 4 year old on trike. Everyone seems to forget how easy they are to tip, lol.
yupp trikes were ment for people that can't ride a bicycle , but they can tip when cornering

yupp trikes were ment for people that can't ride a bicycle , but they can tip when cornering

He actually rides a regular 2 wheel bike with no training wheels great. He just wants something to get noticed on, lol. I have now given his regular bike Mini apes so he will ride it. Kids... lol

Latest posts

Back