• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

47 JC HIGGINS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking for a good set of truss rods and fenders for my 47 higgins. Red or faded red fenders would be great but any thing but chrome. Thanks
s-l1600.jpg

Where are you located? You can have the fenders from mine for free if you are somewhere around Chicago. I'd have to dig up a box if you want them shipped. They are kind of rough and need to be stripped. One of them is torn where it mounted to the frame, I can weld a washer in.

Ok, list me any parts you need. I'm using the frame and struts, all else is available. I'm at work till 11:00 so I'll check when I get home. Most will be free or pretty cheap

Fenders and braces are all i need right now.
Thanks
Alright, I'll send them to you for the cost of shipping. PM me your address and I'll get them boxed up. If you want me to weld a washer to the inside of the one that is torn I'll get it done or you could use a small fender washer because it isn't that bad.

Latest posts

Back