5 dollar Shelby (before and after)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you may have seen before this is the bike I pulled from the unsold pile at the Ann Arbor bike show for 5 dollars. After some good ole elbow grease and alot of patience and a few new items, this one is now ridable again. this is my new pit bike for car shows and festivals and other gatherings because it fits well in my jeep. See more pics in the events section as I already took it to Billetproof Michigan this weekend.
shelby2.jpg
shelby.jpg
After
shelby5.jpg
shelby3.jpg

This is really nice, Seeing all of these old 20" bikes being redone really makes me want to build one myself and I'm really not a big 20" fan.
If I can't ride'em I don't like to build'em. unless I'm selling them.

Wow! Nice job - you ended up with a really cool bike there!

I was wondering if anybody caught the reflection. It was a real one too, it was the downtown area of Ypsilanti MI. called Depot Town, during the billetproof car show. It was like a mini show with a few cars but mostly motorcycles. We parked quite a ways away and rode in on our bikes...no trailer queens in my fleet. :lol:Heres one of the show inside the park.
billetprf9.jpg

Nice Job! how to love have it! cheers from Buenos Aires Argentina.

Latest posts

Back