50s JC Higgins color flow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone give me a value for this bike.

duzy3yhy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post more pictures with better detail, and details that can't be seen need to be described, like pin holes in the fenders, rust, etc.

It depends on who you are talking to. Me, As a buyer I would not pay more than 100.00 for that bike. That is the most I have ever paid for a complete bike like that ride it around, Or home. But... If you are the seller. You have a whole other Story about why the bike you are selling is worth 10 times more than that.
If I had that bike and was selling it I would ask 150-200 and that is to someone who is going to keep the bike to enjoy it
Quoting false high prices does not help anyone.
But I do not think those are the facts that I think you want to hear.

The bike has clearly been repainted and it has a couple of minor issues that would keep the value down. If you want a decent bike for a lady in your life and correct/original is not a concern I think $150 is not a terrible price to pay. If you were to pick it to flip it I would think in a part out you would be able to pull $300-$350 out of it fairly easy. The fork will fit a mens bike and the Higgins emblems on the rack will sell in a blink of an eye. Good luck in whatever you decide.

-Brian

Latest posts

Back