50's model Western Flyer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdloniak

What's Next?
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like it says. I have Western Flyer. Looking to do a tricked out build. Welcoming any input or thought on what to do.

14648425695_1c95ea07e8_z.jpg

14646230034_2651b6bf14_z.jpg

Yeah had that thought also. tires, tubes, chain, bars and seat is all it would take to ride. Was thinking of clearing it and capture the aged look.

Very cool bike. I would keep it orig, even the rims. That rust will come off with some naval jelly, sandpaper etc.

Did a little cleaning and polishing on painted and chrome parts. Turning out very nice. Will finish it up tomorrow and post some new pics.

Thanks guys, it is definitely a blast to ride. My girls love riding it too. Almost really don't want to sell it, but have other irons in the fire to take care of.

I sure wouldn't sell a bike that cool and old in that original condition, you'll never find another one.

Well a little money and about an hour later and she rides again. Need to find a chain guard. Been search the web for about an hour now and nothing.

14671089416_355e1f5032_z.jpg

Nice graphics and the fenders are popping.
Wish I still had mine but it went to a very grateful member.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Latest posts

Back