50's Schwinn Rat-Rod Boardtracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 50's Schwinn Rat-Rod Boardtracker

Like I said before that's a sweet build.... Wish more cats lived close... So we could build and hang... And ride

Our two rats where getting a lot of interest at the world of wheels !

anypa2eb.jpg
yhe5ymem.jpg

Where did you get the rear rim setup with the left side sproket?

Thanks, and ill be on the googles translating what you just described.. ;)

Both lookin awesome. To bad I couldnt make it to the WOW, I wanted to go see a friends Elcamino she was debuting (did ya see the lime green Camino?). Would have been cool to see the bikes as well.

Sorry work season leaves little time for hobbies! But these long days sure do help fund them! There will be updates soon.
7yny4y9y.jpg

Website is almost finished. There will be a store with custom sprung and solid front forks as well as drop loops available. As well as head badges. I will post the address when I work out the advertising through the website. Don't want to piss anybody off.!!

I have a couple of 110's and can't waite to see what you come up with. Love your work...........Curt

Love your build, it's freaking awesome. Just got my first build running today. Went with a motor kit for my first try.

What kind of wheels did you use for your build? And does it matter if I use wheels with a coaster brake, for a build with an engine?

Late night update!!! Finally sourced all my components to start my electrical system. My 20 amp PM alternator will use a rectifier from a john deere 600 series tractor. It will run a 35watt sealed beam headlight and a duel filament taillight/brake light setup. Pictures won't upload but ill try tomorrow... But the battery box is all wired up minus the key and relay for my horn.

*subscribed* .... dude your work is hella nice! keep it up :!:

Latest posts

Back