55 Columbia 3 star

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meet a nice toy dealer while riding my luxury liner around at Brimfield looking for scores. He liked my bike and we got to talking. He said he had an old bike that I would probably like and that he might be ready to part with. I gave him my card and I rolled off. A week later he called and wanted me to come to his house. I couldn't make it out there that week but I finally went up there today. I was suprised :shock: at how nice the original paint was. It is going to clean up so nice :D. Can't wait to clean it up, put new tires on it and ride it all day tomorrow! I love the head light and the gold Westfield badge is pretty sweet. Horn still works! Bet the light does too.

3star2.jpg

3star3.jpg

I told myself I wasn't gonna buy anymore bikes but I couldn't resist this one. It was in such nice original condition. I have always loved the early fifties 3 and 5 stars. Wish it had a springer but you can't have everything. Gonna ride it and enjoy it for a bit. If I sell I will let you know.

love the original paint on that bike, not a fan of red bikes myself unless its old and original ... just like that :D

You mean like this one .. :lol:
soulshine73 said:
I told myself I wasn't gonna buy anymore bikes but I couldn't resist this one. It was in such nice original condition. I have always loved the early fifties 3 and 5 stars. Wish it had a springer but you can't have everything. Gonna ride it and enjoy it for a bit. If I sell I will let you know.
DSC01749.jpg

Great original find :wink: I seen that at the flea market at the begining of the year with no price. I didn't bother asking thinking it would be $1000 :roll:
Glad a member got it :wink:

Latest posts

Back