6 year hiatus...

Jan 9, 2014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t been here since ‘14 or so, I learned so much and was inspired by so many amazing builds. I can’t find any history of my posts, although I was able to recover my log-in.

Anyway, I live in Surf City, and this is “Mr. Papagiogio” aka Rusty. These were from 2014, and I can’t remember if I ever posted them.

$20 thrift store find, Phat Cycles brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 9, 2014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was given a Schwinn Drifter that had springers on it. I snatched those off right away and rusted them to match. I had the idea to try and extend the forks, but it didn’t work out. I wonder if anyone has tried this, or can maybe point me in the right direction.

Aside from needing shorter cranks, and beefing up the “extension”. Can someone help me figure out why the fork twists when I turn?

If I turn to the left or right, then the forks twist.

What am I missing?

• Wow
Reactions: toro1978
Feb 9, 2019
Colorado
theccrider.blogspot.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t been here since ‘14 or so, I learned so much and was inspired by so many amazing builds. I can’t find any history of my posts, although I was able to recover my log-in.

Anyway, I live in Surf City, and this is “Mr. Papagiogio” aka Rusty. These were from 2014, and I can’t remember if I ever posted them.

$20 thrift store find, Phat Cycles brand.

SARTP

That used to be my bicycle freeway for a few years.