63' base

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
just because my English does not allow me to tell everything,
I put here photos of the bike finished ...
model "corvette" of 63 to be bought and restored to the extent damage:

There will be "RATRODBIKES" or it will not ...

IMG_8402.jpg

IMG_9091.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

IMG_5630.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg

ici Paris, à vous les studios !

bienvenue à l'emplacement. regarde bon. je l'aime.
welcome to the site. looks good. i like it.

FRENCH
Le grand emploi sur ratting votre bicyclette. La queue dragger le garde-boue arrière sera un thème chaud sur beaucoup de ces bicyclettes je suis sûr. J'ai cru que j'étais le seul pour le faire. J'ai vu le vôtre et encore une bicyclette déjà avec la même idée. Le mien sera posté comme fini la semaine prochaine. Bonne chance.
J'ai utilisé un anglais au site Internet de traduction français pour le traduire dans les espoirs vous seriez capables de le lire avec peu de problème. Je ne parle pas vraiment de français moi-même.
ENGLISH
Great job on ratting your bike. The tail dragger rear fender will be a hot topic on a lot of these bikes I'm sure. I thought I was the only one to do it. I have seen yours and one more bike already with the same idea. Mine will be posted as finished next week. Good luck.
I used a english to french translating web site to translate this in hopes you would be able to read it with little trouble. I don't really speak french myself.

Very very very very cool. I'm not sure what I'm even looking at. :) Could that be a 24"frame with 26"wheels? Am I stupid?

-Don't answer the last one. I think we know the answer.

I love this bike.

Latest posts

Back