65 Schwinn Fleet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this bike last week from Backpeddler.(thanks again!)Spent about 5 hrs with steel wool and wd40. Rebuilt the hubs and regreased everything and threw her back together.The frame,guard and fender got a rub in the tub.(while the wife was @ work! :lol: :lol: :wink: ) Threw on the springer forks that were just sitting around. Aired up the tires and they held. 8) 8)
emsbikes042-1.jpg

emsbikes039-1.jpg

emsbikes037-1.jpg

Put 30mi on her this weekend! Kinda relaxing not having to think about shifting. Although the hill strategy is a bit diffrent! :shock: :lol: :wink:
L8 EM

Nice bike! Really like the single fendered look.

Nice Fleet. good to see one of those springers make it on a bike, mine is still sitting on the shelf.

What is the other frame. I like the paint.

Hooch said:
is that the frame I sold you?
It might have been backpedalers also
It is- taking my time! Got some sweet rusty rims to clearcoat and gonna add red tires! 8)
Emsbikes013-1.jpg

I'm calling it a 38' Princeton Rollfast.Might change headbadge to the old bearing one.

Not sure of the tires I'm gonna use yet. Are'nt the S7 rims a little kooky. I'd like red but think I'll have to go with whitewalls.
Also- If the Schwinn Westwind brick tires are old and cracked and you have a false sense of security after riding 30+ mi.......DONT SEE HOW LONG OF A SKID YOU CAN LAY DOWN!(30 feet then-POOF!) :roll:
emsbikes044-1.jpg

L8 EM

Before I went on the blowout run- Unclestreatch got me thinking: How comfy is that Brooks? For the 45min I was on it-VERY! I plan on putting many more mi on it. If it gets to cause monkeybutt I'll add the gel cover! :wink:
emsbikes045-1.jpg

L8 EM

Heres my buddy dereks fleet. He dont ride no more, im working on trying 2 get him 2 sell me his bikes.. I wanna get this bad boy 2 match my Panther
Dereks Fleet
DSCF0412.jpg

My panther
DSCF0900.jpg

Latest posts

Back