6th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest (Photos & Video Added!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 6th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest

2010_raffle_bike2_poster.jpg

Re: 6th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest (WIN BIKES!)

Door prize drawings are always a big, fun part of the fest and we're always looking for bike related stuff to give away if anyone has something they'd like to donate.
Thanks.

Also thanks to ratfink1962 for donating his burrito to the cause.

This year I am going to RULE the skid contest.... Mama always said I was good at making a skid mark :lol: :oops: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I know Udallcustombikes has a secret weapon, and I heard a rumor that 65rat has something up his sleeve, all I got to say about that, is BRING IT ON!!!

I think by chance if one of our bikes wins the contest, we need to exclude ourselves from the trophy, I would rather see it go to a kid.

But we could always compete for bragging rights!

I think a stock & modified class would be good. Cameron if you'll make the modified trophy that would be great. Add it to your list of bike fest chores :D Thanks! I'll come up with something for the stock class. We'll run the contest as usual. No need to separate things out during the contest, we'll just give out 2 trophies in the end.
I'll announce it as soon as possible to hopefully get more people to make a modified skid bike. In the end it'll just be up to us to decide what's modified or stock.
Hopefully that modified skid bike will be back from last year.
IMG_9163.JPG

hey gang, we've got a few commng down again! and "i am" going to enter the skid contest and "will" make sure everything is tight! dont think my heart could take that again. :shock: :lol:

jon said:
hey gang, we've got a few commng down again! and "i am" going to enter the skid contest and "will" make sure everything is tight! dont think my heart could take that again. :shock: :lol:

Glad to hear you are coming down. Gonna have a modified class in the skid contest this year as well as the usual stock class.

any way i can get raffle tickets thru here ..im sure i cant make it there? and what if i win who pays shipping me ? mike

Latest posts

Back