72 Typhoon..."Vlasic the Destroyer" new pics! 10/24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm working on some names for the bike here, so if you have any ideas, let me know. Super Pickle, Pickle Wagon, Mean Joe Green...heck i don't know....
anyway, here are a couple of starter pics. i've already removed the fenders and chainguard at this point. i'm not going to paint it, because i like the green too much.
klunkerpics002-1.jpg

klunkerpics001-1.jpg

Re: 72 Schwinn Typhoon...

How about "Krusty Kukumber" Although she is pretty shiny I guess...

i think i like green goblim. nice bike to do a klunker with

Outlaw 8)

TOOOOO COOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!! & if you ever want to get rid of the Bontrager Bikes sign on the door, let me know!! :mrgreen:

mtbikn212 said:
TOOOOO COOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!! & if you ever want to get rid of the Bontrager Bikes sign on the door, let me know!! :mrgreen:

yeah, if the Bontrager sign goes anywhere, it will be going to my house! :lol:

Re: 72 Schwinn Typhoon..."Vlasic the Destroyer"

okay, i have decided on "Vlasic the Destroyer" as the name of the bike. sorry i haven't gotten any, more pics up. i've been doing nothing but collecting parts and not building. kind of stuck right now on wheel and hub choices. a friend of mine is welding up some bars for me of my personal specs, so we'll see what happens....

Re: 72 Typhoon..."Vlasic the Destroyer" some pics! 10/16

as of today.....i'm waiting on my hubs and rims, so i can build the wheels. i also have a friend making me some very special, one of a kind, handlebars. also, i'm not using those tires. i'm going to try to build a klunker as close to period correct as i can. unfortunately, i don't have a pre-war schwinn dx frame, but when i do get one, all of the stuff i use on this bike will transfer over to it.
bikepartspics001.jpg

bikepartspics002.jpg

Latest posts

Back