77 Amf Avenger Evel Knievel MX Bike Finished Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here is a Evel Knievel bike I am working on. It was just painted and new decals made for it. It still needs a few parts and a few things painted black like the crank, brake arm, Front forks and bars. Here are a few pics of it.

You know I Love it!

Beautiful bike Jaxon !!! I think this is the first I've seen of those forks and bars that weren't painted black too.

Beautiful bike Jaxon !!! I think this is the first I've seen of those forks and bars that weren't painted black too.

Thanks. Since the forks and bars are aluminum they polish up super easy. I did these by hand in a few hours. A buff wheel would bring them to mirror real easy.

I need a pad like that. :agree:

I'm looking for a handlebar pad like that, except just black, for my Screamer MX project. Same length, with snap buttons on it.

I'm looking for a handlebar pad like that, except just black, for my Screamer MX project. Same length, with snap buttons on it.
There's one on ebay right now. I was gonna bid but it's too wide to fit Huffy handlebars.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OLD-SCHOOL-...Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item338cb4035d

$(KGrHqN,!lkE-do,Hc))BPpZuCQNuw~~60_12.JPG

Back in the old days, Mom made our pads.
Yes they were vinyl, sewn edges and had snaps that Dad installed.
Not hard and lots cheaper than buying a really old one, that has rusty snaps, dry rot, and probably dull finish due to age.
I'm not telling you what to do, just what I would do!

I need one with the Evel logos.

heya jaxon
that thing looks awesome man i would say that would be show quality.
there is a lot of amazing detail on this and it shows a lot of hard work been done to it.
hope the new owner enjoys it.
Sean

Latest posts

Back