7th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest (photos & videos added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 7th Annual Midwest Bicycle Fest

udallcustombikes said:
The Long Hauler is being modified slightly to eliminate the contested wheel hop and adding a little something special for the folks behind me. :wink:

Oh :? are you attending the Chili cookoff Saturday??? :lol:

Something special indeed! :oops:

On a side note... The Skid Mark sign wont be ready, after welding together over 30 bicycle rims into a 12' tall and 12' wide archway, the thing is just too flimsy and possible unsafe. I dont have time to fix it the right way, but this is something I can work on and make sure it will be safe for next year!

Im going food shopping today after work, you think 500 hot dogs, and 5 gallons of baked beans will be enough?

aka_locojoe said:
Hey could I get some of ya to chip in some bottled water or pop. 1 bottle, 6 pack, case whatever. We always have a hard time keeping enough water. Thanks.

We'll see if we can grab a case of water on the way there.

The fest may go in to overtime with all this great stuff we'll be giving away.
We've got about a dozen of these Coleman bike light and water bottle combos.
Thanks to 450redrider and his family.

2011_prizes-4.jpg

You guys put on a real great show! :D Really wish I was closer! Have fun and take lots of pics :wink:

I'm bringin the trailer, so I can haul the "Raffle-rito" home! :lol: :mrgreen:

Hope to meet some of you put some names to there faces :D
I will be bring my cycletruck
Hope to see you all there !!!

I was asked to build a trophy. A trophy for what I like as the best kustom bike. The trophy is for "Dangerous Dan,s Choice - Kustom".
Im a bit of an artist, I build my art using automobile parts and other cool stuff, and I am a fan of Von Dutchs flying eyeball. But, Von Dutch flying eyeballs were in 2D, I work in 3D, here is my version of the flying eyeball. I built this trophy using a poolball #7 ( its the 7th annual MW bike fest ), Wings from a Kansas license plate ( hey ,we are in Kansas ), a body with a stinger ( OK its a small oil can ), with feet made from bicycle spokes, with a bullet shell to top it off ( you should see my shell collection ), and the eye is hanging from a car radio antena attached to bicycle sprocket. This is my bike verson, the car version is a little different.
Here is a sneak look at the trophy, minus the plaque. It looks KUSTOM to me.
2011danschoicetrophy022.jpg

2011danschoicetrophy026.jpg

2011danschoicetrophy025.jpg

dangratsdan said:
I was asked to build a trophy. A trophy for what I like as the best kustom bike. The trophy is for "Dangerous Dan,s Choice - Kustom".
Im a bit of an artist, I build my art using automobile parts and other cool stuff, and I am a fan of Von Dutchs flying eyeball. But, Von Dutch flying eyeballs were in 2D, I work in 3D, here is my version ot the flying eyeball. I built this trophy using a poolball #7 ( its the 7th annual MW bike fest ), Wings from a Kansas license plate, a body with a stinger ( OK its a small oil can ), with feet made from bicycle spokes, with a bullet to top it off, and the eye is hanging from a car radio antena attached to bicycle sprocket. This is my bike verson, the car version is a little different.
Here is a sneak look at the trophy, minus the plaque. It looks KUSTOM to me.
2011danschoicetrophy022.jpg

2011danschoicetrophy026.jpg

2011danschoicetrophy025.jpg

Awesome Dan! Sure would love to own that trophy! Just think "BAD APPLE"! See you tomorrow! :lol: :mrgreen:

looks like DAN has hit the nail on the head 8) 8)
that's way cool!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: wish i could take it home !!
DAN

Looks like yall are going to have perfect weather up there today. :D

Looking forward to the photos and recap of this event as always. :wink:

Latest posts

Back