8-Ply

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll definitely make it stand out more.
IMG_3507_zpsyttz1nw3.jpg

Good thing you painted these so the bike would stand out more. It was such a wall flower before this. :crazy::21:

After letting the pinstriping dry overnight, as well as the wheel/tire combo, and following a bit of clean up of welds, and whatnot, I put the bike back together today, and took it for a test ride. Smooooth. I don't know, I think I might be calling this bike done. I'll have to get some official "finished" photos in the next week or so, and post them up. In the meantime, here are some from today.
IMG_3513_zpsff7kb2ek.jpg

IMG_3514_zpsjrqyat7v.jpg

IMG_3515_zpsjm9oucok.jpg

IMG_3516_zpsm4l3h046.jpg

After letting the pinstriping dry overnight, as well as the wheel/tire combo, and following a bit of clean up of welds, and whatnot, I put the bike back together today, and took it for a test ride. Smooooth. I don't know, I think I might be calling this bike done. I'll have to get some official "finished" photos in the next week or so, and post them up. In the meantime, here are some from today.
IMG_3513_zpsff7kb2ek.jpg

IMG_3514_zpsjrqyat7v.jpg

IMG_3515_zpsjm9oucok.jpg

IMG_3516_zpsm4l3h046.jpg
Turned out great,like the striping on the chain ring.

Is it as comfortable as it looks?

Keeps getting better!

IMG_3513_zpsff7kb2ek.jpg

IMG_3514_zpsjrqyat7v.jpg

IMG_3515_zpsjm9oucok.jpg

IMG_3516_zpsm4l3h046.jpg
If you didn't already have a name for it, you could call it "Bullseye"...cuz you nailed it! (and the rear wheel / tire reminds me of one!):grin:

Awesome job! Looks killer!

Latest posts

Back