A 10-speed bike made of many brands and countries.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bike has a French frame, American bar tape, an Italian front wheel, a Japanese rear wheel, brakes and derailleurs, and a Japanese replacement chrome fork. It's actually a 14 speed because it has a Chinese Sunrace 7-speed freewheel. Plus, it has German fenders and a chain made in Portugal! It's a Frankenbike! :)
HPIM1460.JPG

That is pretty sweet,Chrome really adds to it. I like the Peugots,especially the ones with English threads. You really made her pretty.

In the 60s Sears sold a French framed road bike. It had decals from a lot of European countries and Israel all over it. Pretty nice bike for the price at the time but the frame tubes, threads, seatpost and stem were sized from another universe. I got this bike used in the 60s. I had it for many years and rebuilt it, straightened the frame even, then it kind of disappeared. I probably gave it to someone when I moved. It was my favorite bike for many years. My first good 10 speed after my $35 Murray.

This bike has a French frame, American bar tape, an Italian front wheel, a Japanese rear wheel, brakes and derailleurs, and a Japanese replacement chrome fork. It's actually a 14 speed because it has a Chinese Sunrace 7-speed freewheel. Plus, it has German fenders and a chain made in Portugal! It's a Frankenbike! :)
HPIM1460.JPG
that is a cool bike nothing ebtter then a frankenbike yours looks excellent if you didn't mention that and i saw this bike i would never guess it's a frankenbike good job

Latest posts

Back