A BIG howdy from Texas......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening, I guess it's time that I introduce myself....... I'm Brian Wilbanks. I'm 30, married for almost 10 years to my wonderful wife Janet, no children yet, and live waaaay out in the country....about 70 miles north of Houston,TX. in a small town called "New Waverly". My wife and I have an acre of land......and we live next door to my mom and dad.....and for the time being my younger brother and his wife are living with my parents also......so it's always like a family get-together around here.....lol

My wife and I work at a small industrial spark plug factory in Conroe,TX. ....where Janet is on an assembly line ....and I work as a screw machine operator....which is a fancy title for a round stock machinist....lol

As for me and my interests....I enjoy buying,selling,trading, and collecting all sorts of vintage and modern toys,games,video games,bicycles,baseball cards,comics,action figures,slot cars,model trains, and oh so much more!

I also play guitar, and have four electric guitars.......and also enjoy almost all forms of rock music...be it 60's,70's,80's, or today's current heavy metal music. I'm a BIG music buff....... I just saw Black Sabbath,Megadeth and Machine head last week ;)

I'm also a BIG time Chevy S10 series fanatic....and we own two 2nd gen S10 trucks....one a '98 single cab which has a bunch of race parts on it....and is lowered with a 3-4 drop kit, sound system, and Xtreme Wheels. The other truck is a '94 which is a project that's slowly coming along...it's an Xcab which is getting the 98+ front end swap,also dropped with a 4-5 drop kit,shaved tailgate,shaved tail lights,and a roll pan. This one is going to be nice when completed.....some day...lol

Here's a link to my Webshots page with pics of my toy and hobby room from today...and another toy room I had back in '97 when my wife and I first got together as well as some pics of some oldschool BMX bikes that I've owned in the past...and sold off:

http://community.webshots.com/user/thetopjedi

Also, here's a few pics of me........one of me standing next to my project '67 VW Bug
67VWbugBrianstanding.jpg

Here I am at the Houston Autorama standing next to a sweet '32 Ford
Brian32Fordflames.jpg

And here's a pic of Janet and I at my 30th birthday party this past December:
30thbirthdaypartyBJ.jpg

I also have Myspace...so feel free to check me out there and add me to your friend's list if you wish:
http://www.myspace.com/wickedtexanxxx

Well, that's just a little insight into who I am.........I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys here.....

Brian

Latest posts

Back