A bike with no brand

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After getting the frame from a local guy. I couldn't find the serial number on it anywhere. There was a metallic sticker which had numbers on it but barely visible. Not sure if it's a Taiwan made Schwinn or not. So I decided to go neo-classic on this one and this is the result.
DSCF5190.jpg
DSCF5191.jpg
DSCF5189.jpg
DSCF5187.jpg
DSCF5184.jpg

Amazing bike! I love the chainring, can't see a single thing I would change. How do you like the flanged grips in combination with shifter?

Amazing bike! I love the chainring, can't see a single thing I would change. How do you like the flanged grips in combination with shifter?

Thank you!
Now, I'm thinking if Internal geared hub would make the bike look more minimal. However, I don't know if MTB shifter would work with the hub. Plus, couldn't find one that has as low as 7 gears.

About the grips. At first, I thought the flange would be too wide but the shifter arms were clear off the flange and the shifting is perfectly fine.

Internal gears would definitely clean up the rear end. Have you looked at shimano nexus? It's available in 7 and 8 speed.
shimano-sg-c6060-8-nexus-8-speed-gear-hub-di2-for-v-brake-incl.-roller-brake-36h-1-hires.jpg
61LXN2r-krL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back