a factory freak bike :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's slow alright. I think we have a 36t on the crank. We never got around to puting a 44 on it.

We'll finish it up at some point, but wanted to meet the deadline with an entry.

62H

Dolly would be proud! Turned out great. The video was really cool. What a surprise that you were able to get that international super model/well known stuntman, Ryan the Kid! :shock: Gonna be pretty hard to top!
There's still a little time left for some of you guys!

Wheelie Niiiicccce! :mrgreen:

Well guys here's the entries:

Hooch
Xddorox
62 Higgins

All three were great looking bikes! I would have loved to see a bouncey video or pic of Gerry riding it of Xddorox's bike., but none was offered. :cry:

So that brings us down to Hooch vs. Higgins!

Hooch really came thru in the pimp department and commanded the attention that he deserved! The video was was great but lack the pedaling moition that was needed to prove it's true rideability.
62 Higgins built a powerful looking bike, proved it's road worthiness and (in the right hands of a skillful jockey) showed it's a wheelie machine!

All 3 of you should be proud of your Parton Pixies. You're now part of FreakBike history and it will be duely noted in the Freakbike Nation History logs! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, The WINNER is ............
62 Higgins

And I think we'll find a little something for these guys too!

2nd place goes to .......... Hooch

3rd is ..... Gerry

We'll try to get your prizes by the end of next week.

Hey guys make sure you submit your bikes to Giggles contest listed .... now write this down, it's called ....."NEW CONTEST"! :lol: The winning bike will be chosen for the new FreakBike Pamphlet. So get them in to her and possible double up on your winnings!

Also for you other guys, Gigs is looking for some RatBikes, Pixies, or anything else that is interesting and might inspire future Ratters and Freaks.

Thanks for playing!
Chainy and Gigs!

I must have missed it, but I didn't know that video proof was required. I will set the record straight and protect my good name of freak builder by making a video this evening :D Congrats to Hooch and 62Higgins, I was in very good company and I am honored to be part of the official freakbike nation history. I'd like to thank my wife, my mom and...sorry guys I got carried away. :mrgreen:

Xddorox,

I have to admit that I liked your bike the best.

You have me seriously considering a supermoto project with a 16" rear wheel on a Pro Flex 856 we have collecting dust. Double squishy madness!

Hooch,

Nice classic looking Parton. Your bike helped me decide what frame to use for ours.

I think we may build a couple durable versions of these things to put some serious miles on.

Chainy and Giggles, thanks as always. You two are a very important part of our family of Ratters and Freaks. Keep up the good work.

62H

xddorox said:
It was fun, I had no clue this was even any kind of real contest. Go right ahead and use photos and videos. The Squishy Parton Pixie is fun in a very weird way which I will not even try to explain. :D

Gerry, I was impressed by the video, it looked very cool to see you riding it! We've got a little less than a year to build some Squishy Pixies and race them around Oakville!

Thanks for entering, Gigs will try to get your prizes out next week sometime.
Chainy

I guess I have to chain this one up then. It's been sitting outside in my backyard ever since I built it unlocked. Kinda surprising that it's still there in this city that is notorious for bicycle theft. I know a guy who got his tall bike stolen and there is only 3 of those in Montreal!

Latest posts

Back