a factory freak bike :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay...that is very sweet, but I'm afraid the wheels are gonna have to be painted black and you're going to have to use a white wall on the back. 8)

-=RaTb0y=- said:
I cant get in...
I emailed Bud awhile ago but I guess since I
dont have a 'real' server public accounts get
trashed ??

'Lem oƒ Juno'
was my user name.......

Gig's and Budz are the experts on this stuff, I'm just the eye candy! I'll let Gig's know and we'll get you squared away by tomorrow evening.
Sorry about the forum being ornary,
Chainsaw

Hooch said:
you better be building a caddy chainsaw cuz im buildin a continental full on with continental kit and everything!
P8080001.jpg

P8080002.jpg

P8080003.jpg

I call on the 4 Pimpin' Powers of Michigania!
Detroit!
Pontiac!
Flint!
Saginaw!

Shudder at the true Pimpability that is within me! 8)

-=RaTb0y=- said:
I cant get in...
I emailed Bud awhile ago but I guess since I
dont have a 'real' server public accounts get
trashed ??

'Lem oƒ Juno'
was my user name.......

Giggles opened the door for you. She said to mention that is says its
lem oƒ juno. If you want it lem of juno let us know we might be able to fix it for you.

we need to see you ride it hooch!

?

Which...of course returns us to our original question of 'WHY' :?: :wink:

I'd actually like to see the Continental with a 20" or 24" rear chrome wheel and a blackwall to match the front. I'd also ditch the kit.

I think you might end up with a pretty cool looking bike.

Com'on Hooch...humor us a bit. :wink:

I started work on my bike today, but got excited and forgot to take pics. I'll take some tomorrow and post.

Hooch, can ya pedal that boat? It looks a little low in the pedals. I swapped mine out for BMX cranks and pedals. Still pretty low but I should be able to clear most of the roads ants.

I"ve got a couple of ideas that might help to Cadiddlelac it up abit.

Get run outta town...

Post a before and after picture on the Schwinn Restoration forum...see what the Schwinncoll set think :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock: "It....I....You...That..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

All that's missing is some shag carpet and one of those wine glass holders with some roses etched into the glass. :shock:

Hooch said:
scared yet chainy?
P8100001.jpg

P8100002.jpg

P8100003.jpg

she needed a bit of bling :)
a few more touches n shes done!

Lookin' really Pimptastic! I like the gold touches. When you post the pics of you riding, will you be sportin' some matching gold toofez? :p

I didn't get to the shop today, so I didn't get the pics as planned. I'll get them this weekend for sure!

"Huggy" Chainy out 4 now 8)

Latest posts

Back