A long overdue intro...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Brian and I live in Lincoln, NE. I've actually posted a couple times without doing an intro and I appologize for that. :|

I first got in to classic bikes at a young age. I found a 63' Typhoon in a friends barn and his parents let me have it. At the time I attempted to restore this bike. Unfortunately the attention span of a 13 year old boy got in the way. Needless to say it sat in pieces in my parents garage for the next 17 years. Just 2 years ago I was reunited with this bike. So I decided to give it another go and I had no idea what I was getting myself into. So after 2 years of tinkering with this bike. I took it out for it's maiden voyage and fell in love. Since then I've purchased a 73' Breeze for my girlfriend. I plan on refinishing it this next winter. I also just purchased a 52' Hornet. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet. Now I have the bug and can't wait to find my next project.

Thanks, Brian

63' Typhoon
typhoon23-1.jpg

52' Hornet
102_0628-1.jpg

73' Breeze
Breeze-1-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back