A new guy from Montreal canada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guy's

I really like your forums and the creatives ideas that you guy's have.

I'm from montreal and new to the chopper ratrodworld...I'm a mountain biker and a new project draw me to your site. I bought a rat fink frame lately on ebay My plan is to bult a bike to go to work and make it electric assisted... at first I want to build the frame as a normal custom bike, ride and enjoy it and later next winter I would like to electrify it.

welcome from British Columbia..

( British Columbia ) - we don't stay up as late at night as you guys do.....
but we have a pretty neat Province all the same :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

good to have you on board,

keep us posted ,with pictures as you build your bike,
everyone loves Pictures..

peace,
Kev.

ratfinks_143.jpg

that's the frame that i bought, i should receive it next monday, comin up from texas!

any of you can give me details on it?
is the headset size 1" or 1 1/8.?
what's the rear wheel spacing on these? is it 135mm like the mtb? or 122mm like the older bikes?

thanks

Bernard

Rat Rod said:
Hey I saw that frame....coming from Houston right?

Glad to have you on board.

Steve

yep that the one!

can't wait to get it!

xddorox said:
Salut tartosuc, love the nic :wink: Since you're here, might as well join the Montreal chapter of the Freak Bikes. Check out the site in my signature and come join us. À la prochaine. Gerry

count me in!

canadien members...

any east coast chapters or clubs? i was thinking bout setting up a club since i hooked up so many friends with old bikes tha i rebuilt....

WELCOME

Welcome aboard ! Cool frame. I really want a Rat Fink Bike to mack out myself...tho i WOULD keep that piant job. I love it.
Toph

Welcome aboard!

tartosuc said:
xddorox said:
Salut tartosuc, love the nic :wink: Since you're here, might as well join the Montreal chapter of the Freak Bikes. Check out the site in my signature and come join us. À la prochaine. Gerry

count me in!

Wow. :D
Welcome to the freak bike mitlita group too.

Latest posts

Back