a typhoon, womans spaceliner, and a ccm

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a few good finds that i have found recently... the ccm and the typhoon were given to me for free, they guy wouldn't take any money :D and the womans spaceliner i just found at goodwill and will probably use for parts. i love new finds... because i know i need more bikes :lol:

aug177b.jpg

sept251b.jpg

sept252b.jpg

Ooh you have the good carrier on the Spaceliner which was actually the Hiawatha badged version, I believe--Astro Flite. Do you have the light for it? If so, you've got a great piece!

nope no light... that is all that came with it. not totally sure what i am going to do with it. i know i want the pedals and center sprocket piece for my sears flightliner

wow, great finds - you found that Spaceliner at Goodwill ? WOW

never anything like that at thrifts here, our local Mission has a 60's Firestone bike hanging up on the wall with ' antique bike - 175.00" on it, more then I could sell one for, will be there until the building colapses.

Glad they found a nice home . ( I'm jealous, lol, been chasing a Univega all weekend, stopped by this guys house every day, finally caught him home yesterday and he says they scrapped t that mornign :(

~ AL

Geez ,you never find that kind of stuff in a Goodwill or thrift store in these parts. Nice grabs.
And yes you can never have enough bikes. :lol:

Yeah I come across some great things at the thrift here... you just have to keep checking back. It also matters who has the price gun in their hand too, sometimes it's a steal other times it's laughable high price.

The Typhoon is a '66 and is in great shape, the fenders have some dents but that is the worse of it- think I can get most of them out. The chrome will polish up nice :D I guess those two bikes hung in someones garage for years and it shows. I will get some better pictures once I clean it up.

Latest posts

Back