A world of oddities! With a few rare gems. MORE GOODIES!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I didn't buy anything here but man there are some cool things and oddities! This guy is a wealth of knowledge about bicycles and he also bought out inventory of businesses that were closing back in the 1980's so there is lots of NOS stuff! I will be helping him to liquidate some of the inventory. Here's some teaser pics! Enjoy!

A small high wheeler
Aworldofoddities003.jpg

Awesome custom trikes
Aworldofoddities158.jpg

Awesome custom trike with trailer
Aworldofoddities004.jpg

A training unicycle with two wheels
Aworldofoddities005.jpg

This picture made me laugh, He still has it but it is buried in his school bus
Aworldofoddities010.jpg

Wow that's a big wheel
Aworldofoddities006.jpg

Might have to buy this trike
Aworldofoddities018.jpg

Yardwork anyone?
Aworldofoddities016.jpg

Unicycles of all sizes
Aworldofoddities015.jpg

BIG ONES! If you can't see it look for the rusty thing on the side of the garage! it's about 30 feet!
Aworldofoddities019.jpg

Small ones
Aworldofoddities012.jpg

Smaller ones
Aworldofoddities014.jpg

Re: A world of oddities! With a few rare gems.

the long one looks like the mother of all unicycles..... wow thats out of the norm stuff for real...

Re: A world of oddities! With a few rare gems.

There's boxes upon boxes of unknown stuff, NOS unicycle parts, NOS tires, NOS pedals, NOS crank arms, My mind has been blown and I haven't scratched the surface.
Aworldofoddities420004.jpg

More valve stems!
Aworldofoddities420001.jpg

Lester!
Aworldofoddities420003.jpg

I don't know what it is but it looks rare and expensive! Webco???
Aworldofoddities420002.jpg

Herman said:
How much is the Lester wheel and is it a front or rear?
It is a front and I'll have to get a price.

The Webco Mag in the last pic here is worth some big bucks.

If you can get that away from the guy for a reasonable price you'll make a pretty penny. :wink:

tnt1 said:
that webco looked cracked or it might be the way its cast !
I looked it over and didn't see any cracks. I'm going to try to deal him out of them both for my own collection.

yeah ur talkin big bucks if that is a webco and its good...i hear tell that sets if those sell for like 1500.00 and up !!!! u may have urself the score of ur bike life !!! go get u some

and get some for us 2 .... :mrgreen:

Guy loves Uni's ..LOL never seen so many .. The Webco is good money and yes sometimes the looked cracked becauseof the castings i sold a pair a few years back for $835. Great if you can find the other and get them from the guy .. 8) 8) 8)

saber617 said:
Guy loves Uni's ..LOL never seen so many .. The Webco is good money and yes sometimes the looked cracked becauseof the castings i sold a pair a few years back for $835. Great if you can find the other and get them from the guy .. 8) 8) 8)
Oh that's not even 1% of what he's got. I didn't even get to go in the school bus that is packed full. He's even got one that you insert two basketballs into and it uses them as wheels! Then another with rotating blades, lots of 7 and 8 footers, and a ton of custom one offs.

Okay here's another load of oddities for your viewing pleasure.
Here's just a glimpse of the bus I mentioned earlier.
Abobinationofbicycles001.jpg

One of the bigger tricycles, This thing is a blast to ride!
Abobinationofbicycles003.jpg

Abobinationofbicycles002.jpg

I want to have a set of these made for myself He has a full machine shop in his garage! My new friend! :shock: A little on the pricy side though his shop rates are $25 an hour. :roll:
Abobinationofbicycles004.jpg

Abobinationofbicycles005.jpg

mikesbikes36 said:
25 bucks n hour is cheap ...

my dad has 2 lathes a vertical mill ...
i could make those ..prolly not for 25 bucks tho ...LOL
Yeah I know but he likes to take his sweet time, he said that hub would be roughly $200-$400 EACH. Depending on how intricate I wanted the design.

Latest posts

Back